Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Is anybody out there? I'm still here!

Hey friends! Sorry for the little break in posts, life has been very busy! In between being random, running, and work, I just moved! I am all moved into my adorable new place; closer to work and nature! I am very excited to hit the trails close by on foot and by bike. Previously my area was very congested in a touristy part of Central Florida, and now I can enjoy some peace and quiet and the sounds of nature on my runs.

A beautiful view from today’s morning run, my new little home :)


What's ahead? Insert link to runs and 5k etc.
Marine core 10k thoughts, etc?

I promise to post more and more often! Big post in the works to come, expect it out this week!

 Here's what I've been up to this past weekend:

My family came into town to help me move, and first and foremost to attend the Rolling Stones Zip Code Tour concert! My beautiful mother, and sister went along with me. We started off at our favorite... Dandelion Cafe. Amazing vegan food, all should try!

Then we hit the concert, it was amazing. My mom is a huge Stones fan (this was her 5th time seeing them) and my sister and my first! What an incredible experience, crazy to think that the classic rock era is coming to an end, these bands won't be around forever but I am SO blessed to be able to have had this experience!



Here is a silly picture of my little sister and I enjoying Epcot…. In matching dresses. Why? Because we can!



That's all for now, keep running friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment