Friday, May 15, 2015

First Post... Awkward

The hardest part about writing a blog has got to be writing the first post... am I right? Do I come right out and tell you all about me, or is it like dating and we should take it slow?


^Everytime I have an awkward moment, this is all I can think about. So i guess there is my sense of humor, I would think of this and then laugh. Yes I make myself laugh regularly.

Anywhoo I'm Kelsey, aka The Random Runner Girl because I am a very random person. I do random things, think of random ideas, and there is no rhyme or reason to much I do. Except run, that is usually pretty clear and what I am very passionate about.



Also you should know I am not a good/elite/fast/any of the above runner. I am slow, consistent, and I run for the "runner's high", the sense of insane accomplishment, and because yes it is free therapy and I am a type A person who needs an outlet. Sometimes that outlet is 10 miles in the 90 degree Central Florida heat. Oh yeah I am also completely out of my mind to do that over and over.

Welcome to my blog, I hope we can become friends, learn from each other, share trials and tribulations of running, health (another of my obsessions), and overall simple lifestlye. Follow me through my daily routine, runs, half-marathons I am training for and my FIRST FULL MARATHON.... to come January 2016. That could be interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment